Account Director (London)
We’re a ‘start-up’ with a big agency backing. The agency was founded 30 years ago in Manchester and we set up London in Jan 2014.
We’re a top-50 Campaign, multi-award winning agency employing about 90 people.
We’re on the lookout for an Account Director to take on responsibility for some of our key accounts.
What you will be doing?
You will be key to the success of the London office and as a result your role will grow as we grow. You will also get to work closely with the board of directors on a daily basis, helping shape the agency. And, you will have an opportunity to work across a range of clients in automotive, booze, food, sport & fitness, music, gambling and more besides.
What you will need?
- Creatively driven and integrated thinker
- Experienced in making and delivering work – handling photography, film, digital, print
- Logical thinker with a point of view
- Demonstrable record of building excellent client relationships at all levels and the ability to grow accounts/revenue
- Strong commercial focus
- We’re looking for passion, drive and tenacity around the work
- You will have approximately 6+ years, having worked in an integrated agency environment.
If this sounds like you, please send us a link to your portfolio along with your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.