We’re looking for ambitious & upbeat account managers to join our dynamic creative agency.
At BJL we have a reputation for high expectations. It’s true – we want it all.
People who take ownership of projects; who know all the detail; who are proactive with their own opinion and ideas; who add value; who love the industry and bring inspiration; who take on the commercial challenge alongside the creative opportunity; and most importantly can forge strong relationships based on mutual trust and respect with clients and the team around them.
You’ll know the role already with probably 3+ years’ experience in agency or marketing & comms
- Management of integrated campaigns from start to finish.
- Writing inspiring creative briefs & ensuring the final creative output mirrors the agency’s & client’s vision.
- Owning the commercial control of accounts & ensuring we’re using client budgets efficiently.
- Identifying opportunities & issues and finding solutions.
- Being proactive and a self-starter – particularly important when we’re all working more remotely.
As an integrated agency, we’d prefer experience across a broad set of channels – broadcast, digital, social, e-crm & content. But if you’re currently in a more specialist agency or role, then we just need evidence of how you’re immersing yourself across the whole of the comms journey & customer experience.
From our end, we can give you a career where you’re learning and developing across multiple clients and sectors, working with passionate & committed strategists & creatives in an environment rooted in mutual support.
And whilst the agency is based in Manchester, our clients are up and down the country (and Europe for that matter), plus we’re part of Dentsu with offices across the UK, so in terms of finding exactly the right talent, we’re location agnostic.