Creative Tech Lead (Manchester)
We’re on the lookout for a Creative Tech Lead to manage technical strategy, development, execution and innovation across the agency.
Working in close collaboration with our teams across creative, production and strategy you will have a strong understanding of a range of web technologies and be comfortable providing technical direction alongside unlocking creative potential.
This is a unique role working at the centre of the agencies output, shaping and building creative experiences for our enviable client list.
- Leading full stack web projects, including deployment strategies.
- Working on projects where you will manage interdisciplinary teams.
- Working on projects involving system architecture.
- Partnering with clients to help grow and build relationships.
Qualities and Characteristics
- At least five years’ experience in developing functional and rich interactive websites and digital experiences.
- Experience of leading, mentoring or overseeing other technical team members.
- Experience working in the full life-cycle of web projects (scoping, technical design, development, testing and deployment).
- Have demonstrable experience integrating with 3rd party APIs such as Google Maps, Facebook, Twitter.
- Good understanding of version control systems, preferably GitLab.
- Good understanding of project workflow and testing tools such as Trello.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with all agency departments, as well as our clients and partners.
- Excellent attention to detail.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org