Digital Producer (Manchester)
We’re looking for a strong Digital Producer to join our team of Creative Producers.
Working alongside Account Management, Media agencies & Client, you will be responsible for effectively managing each DIGITAL campaign in your care, you will see it through from conception to completion to ensure faultless delivery, achieving a real pride in the end result.
You will be responsible for understanding the brief, scope and opportunity of every project and agreeing creative, UX, design & build & production schedules with creative heads and Account Management teams, and then ‘owning’ the achievement of those milestones.
The Digital Producers skill set:
- Strong knowledge of project management processes, workflow and terminology
- Ability to function well in a fast paced (sometimes chaotic) environment under tight deadlines
- Capable of leading the agency team to deliver excellent creative work within budget & timescale parameters
- Working within a team of Producer’s – you will manage agency & specialist 3rd Party resource efficiently and effectively through our agency resource planning tool and report daily on your teams workload
- Manage team of internal Account Management stakeholders and client on progress of projects and any timing implications
- Total Commercial control – using agency commercial planning tool dashboard to monitor job health against budgets ensuring the wider team are aware.
- Championing and driving the BJL Process to ensure the whole team are compliant and no steps are missed or ignored and best practice protocol is adhered to
- Maintaining quality standards across the production of all work
- Sourcing & Negotiating quotes & producing estimates for all work produced externally including 3rd party partners
- Scoping out & determining the feasibility of producing work
- Digital Knowledge – to understand and apply strong digital innovation approach to all projects
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org