Junior Planner (Manchester)
We’re looking for a Junior Planner to join our growing team.
Based at our Manchester office, the Junior Planner helps to represent the voice of the consumer in the agency. They’re part of the team responsible for developing the key strategic insights that underpin marketing strategies and advertising ideas. They work closely with the client to research the market and understand the consumer and their behaviour.
- Account Management team; Planning Director and Planning team; Creative teams and directors.
- External: Client marketing team; Research and data organisations; Consumers.
- Our Junior Planner will report into our Commercial Planning Director.
- Working with clients to fully understand their markets, target audiences, performance of their communications strategies.
- Analysing and extracting findings from consumer/customer/ market reports, identifying the insights that matter for a client’s business.
- Supporting the creative development process, by providing upfront research.
- Keeping up-to-date with market and consumer trends.
- Production of presentations that are visually stimulating, easy to read and very useful.
- Will have an analytical brain.
- Be inquisitive.
- Confident with figures.
- Competent with powerpoint and ideally excel.
- Have good communication skills.
If this sounds like you, please send us an email with your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org