We need an established Planner to join our growing Planning Department here in Manchester.
Our planners play a pivotal role in creating focused plans and insightful briefs that help develop creative communications and marketing plans that drive drive business results. Day-to-day they work on a breadth of projects from advertising and brand strategy to commercial marketing planning whether it’s unearthing audience insights to fuel a content planning session, crafting comms across a customer journey, or analysing performance of campaigns. Being commercially astute, strategic thinkers, our planning team facilitate workshops and brainstorms, draft strategic presentations and work collaboratively with account management to nurture client relationships and with creative teams to develop impactful and effective work.
What we’re looking for:
- Strategist / Planner with 3-5 years well rounded experience.
- Someone who is self-motivated and driven, a team player who is commercially aware, strategically sound and a creative thinker.
- Someone who is able to unearth and then distil insight down to the “so what’s” that will really help drive a client’s business forward.
- Someone who is able to apply creative thinking to business problems and inspire our internal teams to deliver fully integrated communication strategies.
- The role will involve the development of marketing, communication and engagement strategies, championing the creative development process and analysing and presenting data to demonstrate the effectiveness of projects and campaigns.
- Must have strong digital focused experience – developing and implementing powerful social, digital and interactive creative strategies, ideally with some UX expertise.
If you’d like to be part of our team, then send your CV and short email to firstname.lastname@example.org