Senior Account Director (Manchester)
We have an exciting opportunity for a superstar Senior Account Director.
About the role
Based in our Manchester office, this senior level position would suit a strategically minded and commercially driven Account Director. The role will report into one of the agency’s Directors, so there is lots of autonomy, and you would be leading some of our most recognisable and iconic consumer brands – so integrated experience across TV, print, digital and content is a must. An understanding of social media and PR would also be desirable. These are some of the agencies most successful, and award winning accounts, and the ideal candidate should be comfortable and experienced in producing insightful, effective and creatively brilliant work.
We would expect the candidate to be able to develop and nurture a highly motivated and skilled team, providing direction and helping them seek opportunities within their accounts. They should also have a solid financial acumen and own the profitability of their accounts, identifying and converting new opportunities for revenue growth.
They should be able to build, and maintain, strong relationships with clients, particularly at a senior level, and ensure that the highest level of service is consistently provided. The successful candidate might also be involved in new business activities within the agency, so experiences in pitches would be highly desirable.
What you’ll need
- To be creatively driven and experienced in delivering integrated client campaigns
- Strong strategic brand thinker and quick on your feet
- The ability to inspire – you’ll need to lead from the front and motivate those around you
- Demonstrable record of building excellent client relationships at all levels and the ability to grow accounts and revenue
- Strong commercial focus
- Approximately 9+ years experience in a solid integrated agency
- Experience of working with a mix of well known brands
- We’re looking for passion, drive and tenacity around the work.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and a little bit about yourself to email@example.com