Senior Account Executive (Manchester)
Our Senior Account Executives play a key part in Brand Team. Working closely with our clients throughout their creative campaigns, you’ll help to manage their campaign work.
Critically, you’ll help to drive revenue growth by building upon these relationships. Your effective communication and interpersonal skills and client rapport will help you succeed as a Senior Account Executive.
Insightful thinking is at the heart of our client work, and with that you’ll be able to write clear and inspiring briefs, enthusing the creative team, and proving to the client the improved results from more ‘thinking’ time (brief and creative).
You will understand that all work has some elements of measurement and effectiveness. You’ll know the objectives of the creative campaign, what success looks like and be able to share this with the client and agency.
- working with the account manager to brief creative and planning, and assisting with the formulation of creative strategies;
- liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- working with colleagues to devise campaigns to meet clients’ brief and budget;
- presenting, alongside colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
- negotiating with clients and staff about the details of campaigns;
- presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification;
- handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients;
- writing client reports;
- monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- undertaking administration tasks;
- arranging and attending meetings;
- making pitches, along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
Key skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ of relevant experience, ideally in an agency
- Quick to absorb and analyse large amounts of information
- Enthusiastic, energetic and imaginative
- Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic
- A clear communicator, in person and writing
- Able to present ideas with conviction
- Highly organised and flexible
If you’d like to be part of our team, then send your CV and short email to firstname.lastname@example.org