Senior Digital Producer (Manchester)
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Digital Producer to lead production across our enviable client list.
You will be joining an amazing team of digital designers, developers and producers to ensure we are delivering best-in-class digital experiences for our clients.
So if you are well versed in managing a wide range of digital projects across all channels and have a view on the emerging technology that will shape how brands communicate over the next decade then this is a great opportunity.
- Structure and scope digital and interactive projects such as websites, email, digital display.
- Work directly with creative teams (designers, art directors, writers, UX) to help manage the creative development, production and launch of digital experiences across multiple platforms.
- Oversee the delivery and execution process, ensuring and facilitating effective team communication and collaboration.
- Working with agency teams to accommodate rapid change and deliver work under tight deadlines.
- The use of project management methodologies, including creation of relevant documentation.
- A natural aptitude for new technologies and how these can be used to enhance our creative output, fostering a culture of innovation throughout the agency.
Qualities and Characteristics
- Well organised and conscientious, adept in solving issues and managing stakeholders.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills one-on-one and in large groups.
- The ability to communicate high-level concepts and overall business direction, organise information quickly and summarise it succinctly.
- Strong knowledge of account and project management principles, methods and techniques.
- Comfortable in a technical environment.
- Ability to inspire, support and understand the interplay between people, processes and systems. The candidate must be a strong manager with ability to lead a team to a desired result.
- 5+ years of experience managing interactive projects and teams, ideally within an agency environment.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org